The Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto invites applications for multiple tenure-stream positions at various ranks, starting July 1, 2022.
Areas of interest include, in the broadest possible sense:
• Data Systems and Data Management (St. George)
• Data Visualization and Exploration (St. George)
• Distributed Systems (UTSC)
• Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (St. George)
• Machine Learning with a focus on Deep Learning (St. George)
A joint position with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Systems and Security (UTM)
• Additionally, the department is conducting three open-area searches in the field of Computer Science (St. George)
The Department of Computer Science spans three campuses at the University of Toronto. Each position includes an appointment with the tri-campus Graduate Department of Computer Science and an appointment at one of our campuses: Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto St. George (UTSG); Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC); or Department of Mathematical and Computational Sciences, University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM).
Applicants should apply online at AcademicJobsOnline, and include a curriculum vitae, a list of publications, research and teaching statements. Applicants should also arrange to have at least three letters of reference uploaded through AcademicJobsOnline directly by the writers. Review of applications will begin on December 6, 2021. Applicants should endeavor to have all materials submitted by then, however, the position will remain open until January 10, 2022.
For more information about the Department of Computer Science, contact www.cs.toronto.edu, or email@example.com.