Website Université de Montréal
The Department of Computer Science and Operations Research invites applications for the full-time, tenure-track position of Assistant Professor in all areas of computer graphics, with a preference in core areas or computational fabrication.
The appointed candidate will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses, supervise graduate students, be active in research, publishing, and the diffusion of knowledge, and contribute to the activities of the University.
– Ph. D. in computer science or in a related field.
– Strong research record, illustrating the candidate’s ability to publish influential work in top-tier computer graphics venues.
– Demonstrated ability to provide high quality university teaching.
– An adequate knowledge of the French written and spoken language or a strong commitment to mastering the proficiency level required, in accordance to Université de Montréal’s Language Policy. An institutional learning support program is offered to all professors wishing to learn French or improve their communication skills.
The application file should contain the following documents:
– A cover letter;
– Your curriculum vitae;
– Up to three recent publications or research papers demonstrating the candidate’s research performance at the highest levels of the field;
– Your teaching philosophy (maximum one page);
– A presentation of your research program (maximum two pages);
– Three letters of recommendation are also to be sent directly to the department chair by the referees.
Application file and letters of recommendation must be sent by email before January 7th, 2022 to:
Département d’informatique et de recherche opérationnelle
FAS, Université de Montréal
To apply for this job please visit diro.umontreal.ca.