1st International Hands-on Workshop on Collaborative Modeling 2021 (HoWCoM)
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Real-time synchronous means of collaboration
- Asynchronous means of collaboration
- (In)consistency management
- Advanced conflict visualization and resolution techniques
- Data-level collaborative techniques
- Domain-specific collaborative solutions
- Informal means of collaboration
- Semantic techniques (versioning, visualization, etc.)
- Human factors in collaboration
- CASE PAPERS (up to 10 pages) elaborating on a collaborative case, and demonstrating its solution via a tool of choice. The description of the case should include a general challenge, and an example scenario of that challenge. Authors of the accepted papers will be invited to give a talk during the morning session, and their tools will be used during the afternoon session. The submitted cases will be used by the organizers to construct the modeling tasks of the afternoon session. Please refer to the specific instructions for case papers on the official website.
- VISION PAPERS (5 pages) presenting innovative ideas. Authors of the accepted vision papers will be invited to give a regular talk.
- EXTENDED ABSTRACTS (1 page) presenting innovative ideas or position statements. Authors of the accepted extended abstracts will be invited for a lightning talk.
CS-Can|Info-Can would like to congratulate all who received Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, one of Canada’s most prestigious awards for doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows, including board member Maram Assi of Queen's University. These scholarships [...]
The CRA-Industry Committee invites you to attend the Virtual Roundtable on Corporate Responsibility and Computing Research. DiscussionToday, more companies are deliberately extending their social responsibility initiatives at the behest of investors, customers, and employees. How should industry [...]
CYRUS, the AI-based team built by Dalhousie computer science PhD student Mahtab Sarvmaili and senior research assistant Nader Zare, won the Simulation 2D league of RoboCup 2021 on June 27. This international robotics [...]
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Do you have an idea for a news story?
Let us know!